Do many people know about Chromag in Australia

davemchenry

Likes Bikes
I have just moved to Australia from Whistler, BC where I have lived for many years. Now Chromag bikes and accessories are a huge brand over there but no one seems to know about it in Australia. Do many people know about Chromag in Aus?

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Know about them from my trips to Whistler, but they are not very popular here.

brindog

Likes Dirt
Chromag Love right Here, I've got Acute Bars, Ranger Stem, and TrailMaster DT Saddle, they are smick. I want to get their Dolomite Seat post, and quick release seat post leaver as well, but other things are on the list before that.

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People know the brand.. but I'm guessing because its not local (as it is in BC) it isn't as big a thing here..

MARKL

Eats Squid
I run a Chromag bar on my downhill bike (black chrome Fubar OSX). Nice bar, comfy (for me) and everyone asks what it is...as in what is it made from as opposed to who the hell are chromag.

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It used to be a bigger brand out here, but bike components tend to go in and out of fashion pretty quickly.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love Chromag stuff, running a Ranger stem at the moment, and have a pair of bright orange Fubars OSX sitting around ready to be used again one day..

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think they lost out when 780mm+ bars become available, well they got scratched for me anyway. Nice looking gear none the less

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I remember rocking up at my local trail earlier this year and almost everyone was rocking chromag fubars.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Sadly life cant be a holiday all of the time, we do have to work to fund the good life.... i can assure you living is Australia is as close as it gets.

jasevr4

Likes Dirt
Good crew at Chromag - always happy for you to drop in and talk bikes. :clap2:

I'm rocking a single ring on my TR450, they are a sick part, that's for sure.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I really want the FU40 in Gunmetal Grey but no one has stock. Only the black ones -

Gunmetal Grey -

Black -