VIC Don't let things get thrown out!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
I need to move some stuff along because I have much other stuff, and want more other stuff.

Item: cane creek db air shocks
Item Condition: broken, but serviceable.
Reason for selling: not gonna fix them
Price and price conditions: $50 each sound reasonable?
Extra Info: one is a 216x63, the other is 200x51. Both have broken damper shafts so will need to see a doctor before use. Apparently this isn't ridiculously expensive on top of a normal service so these aren't for the bin.
@link1896 those spares are yours if you want them? Otherwise I'll chuck them in with the 200x51 shock (I'm pretty sure they're 200 spares)
Pictures: look a few posts down...

Item: gt i-drive 5
Item Condition: used. Very used even
Reason for selling: space
Price and price conditions: owes me $400 (more actually, but let's say $400) PENDING
Extra Info: works and can be ridden as is, but would definitely benefit from some TLC. The brakes need work and the talas doesn't work on the forks.
Pictures: you can't make me

Item: old frames
Price and price conditions: $ free
Extra Info: venzo is a large 29" xc frame, black thing is a Norco sasquatch DJ frame, multicolour thing is an xs Jamis xc frame.
All functional, but looking rough despite my kids efforts at painting them up

Item: heavy old 26" wheelset
Extra Info: you get the best of both worlds here, heavy AND old! They might go well with the sasquatch, seem fairly robust.

Item: really old cromo Avanti hammer
Price and price conditions: $ would like something for it, but if free is the only price that'll move it, so be it. Cost me $60 but was a little more complete.
Extra Info: frame seems reasonable, but the seat post is siezed in. Wheels spin, forks look tidy but don't move

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
Forgot to add, the gt is sort of spoken for, but not yet taken. I'll try to chase it up and see if it's still wanted...

dazz

Queen Karen of Ballarat
Any RB 'essential workers' traveling between Melbs & Ballarat any time soonish that wouldn't mind chucking a bike in the back?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I need to move some stuff along because I have much other stuff, and want more other stuff.

Item: cane creek db air shocks
Item Condition: broken, but serviceable.
Reason for selling: not gonna fix them
Price and price conditions: $50 each sound reasonable?
Extra Info: one is a 216x63, the other is 200x51. Both have broken damper shafts so will need to see a doctor before use. Apparently this isn't ridiculously expensive on top of a normal service so these aren't for the bin.
@link1896 those spares are yours if you want them? Otherwise I'll chuck them in with the 200x51 shock (I'm pretty sure they're 200 spares)
Pictures: look a few posts down...

Item: gt i-drive 5
Price and price conditions: owes me $400 (more actually, but let's say $400) PENDING
Extra Info: works and can be ridden as is, but would definitely benefit from some TLC. The brakes need work and the talas doesn't work on the forks.

Item: old frames
Extra Info: venzo is a large 29" xc frame, black thing is a Norco sasquatch DJ frame, multicolour thing is an xs Jamis xc frame.
All functional, but looking rough despite my kids efforts at painting them up
Pictures: you can't make

still got the venzo?