VIC Don't let things get thrown out!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Any RB 'essential workers' traveling between Melbs & Ballarat any time soonish that wouldn't mind chucking a bike in the back?
can possibly do, don’t mind running a checkpoint or too [PS if travelling in macedon ranges, two local highway patrol cops doing checks on no plates are roadies, i have enjoyed tipping them off for good spots to setup checkpoints, also getting inside info on where theyll likely be

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
narre warren, left out ..safe? u been drinking hydraulic oil again
It's more that it's such a shitty frame not even the hard rubbish scabs would take it

...you wanna leave it till after the lockdown so Moorey doesn't divorce me? Or are you actually coming out this way for work? Surely you wouldn't be driving here for a well used frame that cost $150 off the showroom floor

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

yuley95

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, QR 135 rear and bolt up front

If the hub is running smooth then I would like to grab at least the back if thats ok. Don't need the front but if that's the cost of grabbing the back then I can take it too.

dazz

Queen Karen of Ballarat
Hey planko let me know if the gt falls might be keen
Sorry kip, it's not falling though. Soon as we can get it to Ballarat in a covid safe way.
Buying it for mrs dazz so if she decides it's not right for her I'll shoot you a pm.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
Can't edit the original post from Tapatalk and the computer is really FAR...

Shocks sold to oddjob

Gt pending to dazz

Venzo pending to Dan

Norco pending to a local kid

Wheels pending to yuley

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Sorry kip, it's not falling though. Soon as we can get it to Ballarat in a covid safe way.
Buying it for mrs dazz so if she decides it's not right for her I'll shoot you a pm.
if u need my help to get to it over pm me, though the area has gone to shite with a gunman holding a woman for some hours at everyone fav ballarat suburb/hangout

moorey

with a big stick
if u need my help to get to it over pm me, though the area has gone to shite with a gunman holding a woman for some hours at everyone fav ballarat suburb/hangout
She was travelling all around Victoria on a work permit for no good reason. No sympathy.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
What wheel size on the xs Jamis frame?
And frame size on the Avanti?
thanks!
Jamis is an old 26er, QR and straight steerer (can't remember if I put that in the listing)

Avanti would be a small, I can get measurements if you want? It's pending sale at the moment but hasn't been picked up yet.