Don't you guys do any work?

NoeFFeX

Likes Bikes
damn there is so much posting going on here right now!
I'm almost talking in real time with some of you guys!

......oh hang on, 1:48pm.......lunchtime for all the 9-5 guys like me......makes sense now :D

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pfff, work??!? what the hell is that, being a uni student means most of my lectures are taken at the pub :D

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im with shmity, hehe!

Although im sitting here finishing my assignment! ....DONE!

ride time :)

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I do CAD CAM and i'm in front of a computer all day every day........can you blame me ?

BTW, i wish there was more action on here, sometimes i'm all alone and i don't like being lonely.

rich

Squid
I'm still at high school. Work doesn't exist yet
im still at school (yr12) and we dont do shit all :p

so im with socket on this one, though maybe i should do some work sometime, well maybe :wink:

S.

ex offender
frank-oi said:
yes but we have money to spend on the weekend.and we damn well spend it.
I have money to spend.... I have two bikes that I love, couldn't really ask for more (not old enough to drive yet) at the moment.

Rich: year 12 is that bludge year where you realise that you probably shouldn't have bludged but enjoyed doing it anyway :D

alshogun

Likes Bikes
im at uni and doing this instead of going to a boring lecture where the guy just reads from the textbook...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zac

Likes Dirt
pfft, work? engineering students don't work. whaddya think i am? arts student or something (he he he)

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
I work from home so I'm in front of the 'radiation box' everyday...
:shock: - that's me if I don't get out of the house every few hours and go for a ride

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
rich said:
I'm still at high school. Work doesn't exist yet
im still at school (yr12) and we dont do shit all :p

so im with socket on this one, though maybe i should do some work sometime, well maybe :wink:
haha grade 12 has been a bitch for me how can u say "no work?" maybe u're one of those smart people that spend 1 hour on an assignment and get a A+. i'm one of those students that spend ages on it and get b's. gayness

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
ahahahaha. i always check this site when i'm doing homework, when i get a stuck brain i just check out the site for a couple of minutes till i can think again

S.

ex offender
peachy said:
ahahahaha. i always check this site when i'm doing homework, when i get a stuck brain i just check out the site for a couple of minutes till i can think again
I get the BIGGEST brain freezes. It's just not funny... sometimes I'm halfway through a sentence and I forget what I was in the middle of saying.

Adi

It's my birthday!
ahaha, I just done like 4 hours of homework, [catching up, well kinda ;)] so I really have earned this PC time :D, I'm in year 11 at the moment...

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
wow 4 hours of home work is quite a lot, or is that including assignment time. i was up till 4 last night doing geography work, don't do that subject.
Socket - i know how u feel, i hate it when u think of the best sentecne and once u go to write it down it just runs away like a fat man chasing a sausage

CHEWY

Eats Squid
haha i do geography it takes the fat one, got a ruddy field trip tommorow at leat there aight