Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

safreek

You're a Eureka historian now?

While I get where you’re trying to go, you’re drawing a very long bow....and this has zero to do with dickholes appropriating the flag, when they’ve probably never heard of the event it symbolises.
I agree, many fuckwits have bastardized the meaning of the flag, but it does not turn it into a defacto swastika. The eureka stand was probably the foundation of Australian unionism in a loose way. I may be wrong on that.
Don't hate me because I agree with you

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah sorry, I actually meant non trade jobs, you can work for yourself if not happy with conditions in a trade.
The real people that have benefited from unions are, and I.mean no offence, low skill jobs( so people believe) the people that society needs to keep functioning.
But you are right, the older days they were more relevant, but lose the unions and cunts like john Howard will pounce and pays will go to shit.
Essential skilled jobs like train drivers will always have a better foot to negotiate than shitkickers who are easy to replace.
You'll be surprised as a lot of trades people will fit in that category of low paid, the base wage for a qualified motor mechanic is something like $23.29/hr in qld, it's roughly a few more dollars than a hairdresser.

safreek

You'll be surprised as a lot of trades people will fit in that category of low paid, the base wage for a qualified motor mechanic is something like $23.29/hr in qld, it's roughly a few more dollars than a hairdresser.
Fuck me, they need a union, I get $30 for a bit of food prep and cooking

moorey

call me Mia
1. but it does not turn it into a defacto swastika.

2: The eureka stand was probably the foundation of Australian unionism in a loose way. I may be wrong on that.

3: Don't hate me because I agree with you
1. It pretty much does to many of those who fly it under a racist cause. I was stuck in the middle of the Bendigo bullshit with my kids a couple of years ago when the mosque was being fought over. Shameful display.

2: very loose. The 8 hour day push came just a few years later...but I’m not aware of any connection between the rebellion and union matters. Happy to be proven wrong.

3: I don’t hate you, or anyone...but I’m missing the part where you agree.

safreek

You're a Eureka historian now?

While I get where you’re trying to go, you’re drawing a very long bow....and this has zero to do with dickholes appropriating the flag, when they’ve probably never heard of the event it symbolises.
This is the bit that I agree with, fuckwits changing the meaning to suit themselves, I didn't say for a fact it was the start of unionism in aust, said it may have been.
Not much standing up for rights before that though as the majority were always kept in place by the overlord

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Just have to say it, bagging everyone who has a eureka flag/tattoo as a Nazi is a pretty fucked generalization, you obviously don't know what it really stood for. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Real funny generalization.
Don't know how I missed this rubbish
I have no problem with the Eureka flag and what it stands for. The sticker in question wasn't the Eureka flag.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
The Nazis stole the swastika from India culture where the connotation is completely different

Perhaps there is a similarity
Maybe Hitler wanted to channel the positive side and mystique of using a sacred symbol?

Although I believe the swastika or combinations close to it has been in use in many cultures throughout history. We just associate it negatively with Nazism now even if it is pretty predominant in Buddhism and Hinduism.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk