Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I did that to my 27" racing bike when I was but a kid last century. Turned into the driveway at mach 1.3 as usual and the gate was closed. I didn't even know the gate could close. Or that I could fly that far without an aeroplane.
Parked car here. Just got the bike back from a service to fix a creak. Riding to a mate's place and heard creaking around BB, looked down to assess, looked up and BAM! My best Superman impersonation.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I watched a mate dare his older brother to ride eyes closed, down a hill and around righter hander into their street.

He went straight into the back of a ute tray, absolutely hilarious. “Get mum” *rolls around on ground hugging himself*

It still makes me giggle

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
When I was about 5, I rode my 16'er into the back of a VW Beetle. The front tyre got stuck under the rear bumper and the back wheel went up in a big hurry.

I must have stuck my tongue out and I split it on the VW engine lid thing. Right up the middle forked tongue lizard stylee. It sure hurt but I shut up and didn't tell the folks. Stung like hell for the next fortnight or so whenever salty food was around.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
When I was about 5, I rode my 16'er into the back of a VW Beetle. The front tyre got stuck under the rear bumper and the back wheel went up in a big hurry.

I must have stuck my tongue out and I split it on the VW engine lid thing. Right up the middle forked tongue lizard stylee. It sure hurt but I shut up and didn't tell the folks. Stung like hell for the next fortnight or so whenever salty food was around.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Lol!
I remember at about 10 years old, I was looking down at my front wheel while riding on a quiet road because I was checking out a huge buckle and then bang! I had instantly face planted into the bonnet of a parked car, fark that day hurt.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Lol!
I remember at about 10 years old, I was looking down at my front wheel while riding on a quiet road because I was checking out a huge buckle and then bang! I had instantly face planted into the bonnet of a parked car, fark that day hurt.
Kids do seem to have problems riding along without looking forward.

Another free tip from the vault of 'Whoops, did I do that'. Do not practice wheelies or manuals in storm water drains.
Algae and rubber tyres have no traction apparently and concrete is not forgiving.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Kids do seem to have problems riding along without looking forward.

Another free tip from the vault of 'Whoops, did I do that'. Do not practice wheelies or manuals in storm water drains.
Algae and rubber tyres have no traction apparently and concrete is not forgiving.
We used to ride the BMX along large concrete V drains for Kms and then try to cross over to the other wall. We also had comps of trying to ride through storm water flow at the water exit end of bridges, used to go home and re grease the entire bike after that one.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
We used to ride the BMX along large concrete V drains for Kms and then try to cross over to the other wall. We also had comps of trying to ride through storm water flow at the water exit end of bridges, used to go home and re grease the entire bike after that one.
Exactly what we used to do. I remember many days getting lines of wet dirt up my back from messing around on bikes in places that you probably shouldn't be.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock