Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You think COVID-19 in Melbourne is bad? Sydney needs a state of emergency declaration to deal with whatever the fuck this abomination is..

https://www.broadsheet.com.au/sydne...jNGZbol7w01Lr-Jc2qI4QXGnpHFFIuezKl1BVc8Z4RbMU
In typical Melbourne hipster style we got there first... :(

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Turns out this kid posted in my local FB community group page. Same as.
So had a sticky beak at his profile and seems he’s good mates with the Haddarra clan. A very notorious crime family in these parts of Melbourne.
So yeah, I’m sure he’d be a fully trustworthy Seller and the bikes would be top notch. Whichever bike you want! He’ll supply it!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Dammit, I missed the seller's replies, and now the post is gone :( Ah well, that's what happens when I ride during the day :D
Captured this. Dentist? :D

Edit: didn't notice that's not the Ripmo on my phone, might not even be the seller but I think he posted this pic in response to one of my mates.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Captured this. Dentist? :D

Edit: didn't notice that's not the Ripmo on my phone, might not even be the seller but I think he posted this pic in response to one of my mates.
Yeah, I did see that one and replied to someone's comment on the steerer length too! Someone mentioned "got enough spacers?", I think I replied something about "max 30mm says the fork manufacturer... Nah...." :D

But yeah, that dude was a bit of a wally, talking about building his Chiner for heaps less. In a few replies too. Douche.