Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I could swear there's been an increase in posts with wonky prices the last two weeks, side effect of the current MTB craze or something?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I could swear there's been an increase in posts with wonky prices the last two weeks, side effect of the current MTB craze or something?
People know there's a shortage of new bikes so are asking silly prices.

A mate paid what I would have said was easily 500 more than he should, for a bike too small (he claims he likes the smaller bike but that won't last, i did that in 2015 and regretted it) because he was imparient in the current climate, and had missed a couple he was interested in.

Same as my bike but large not xl, feels so tiny, which made it heaps easy to pop a wheelie but would be heaps less stable at speed and I think he's running 80mm stem, and showing way too much post.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People know there's a shortage of new bikes so are asking silly prices.

A mate paid what I would have said was easily 500 more than he should, for a bike too small (he claims he likes the smaller bike but that won't last, i did that in 2015 and regretted it) because he was imparient in the current climate, and had missed a couple he was interested in.

Same as my bike but large not xl, feels so tiny, which made it heaps easy to pop a wheelie but would be heaps less stable at speed and I think he's running 80mm stem, and showing way too much post.
Hmm, makes sense.

Have also done that i'll admit, rode a medium Giant XTC frame for a while when I should be on a L/XL. Thought it would be okay.. It wasn't. Could never get the seat high enough, a 400mm post wasn't long enough. Granted, as an upside it was definitely easier to move around on the trail, if you could keep it in a straight line when needed.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Hmm, makes sense.

Have also done that i'll admit, rode a medium Giant XTC frame for a while when I should be on a L/XL. Thought it would be okay.. It wasn't. Could never get the seat high enough, a 400mm post wasn't long enough. Granted, as an upside it was definitely easier to move around on the trail, if you could keep it in a straight line when needed.
Yeah I can't even recall who called me out on here for exposed post crimes but it changed my riding life.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I mean if you wanna train a kid for motorbikes yep, but for bicycles, no.
Yeah, fuck that. So even littlies shouldn't get any exercise now. Plus there's the psychological damage of your parents not being able to afford one when the neighbor's kids have 2...

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Yeah, fuck that. So even littlies shouldn't get any exercise now. Plus there's the psychological damage of your parents not being able to afford one when the neighbor's kids have 2...
Imagine being so povvo you have to provide your own locomotion.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ I know a guy with something like this for his kids. He brought them+it over to a mutual friends house not long ago. It was a bit obnoxious and he was trying to be a bit of an evangelist for them. His kids enjoyed riding it for a little bit.