Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Just went bike shopping today for entry level ( well what I call entry level) hardtail bikes - think Merida Big Trail - Big Nine - Norco Fluids - Giant Fathom etc and there is nothing - it’s all on order and expected around Christmas and through to April - that’s no stock at all and what is slated to be coming in is low numbers - it’s not surprising that second hand prices are climbing and maybe it’s us who are out of touch with our outdated send of mountain bike commaraderie ./shrug
Maybe I should sell my incoming Ragley Big Al for $3,000 and buy a Polygon full sus instead..

Minlak

custom titis
Maybe I should sell my incoming Ragley Big Al for $3,000 and buy a Polygon full sus instead..
I just sold my 2017 Torrent on Facebook it took about 5 days - I was asking $1500 and had people lined up so when they viewed I said $1500 and they didn’t haggle at all.

There was no interest at $1750 then I dropped to $1650 and nothing - went to $1500 and started getting the lowballers that we’re doing me a favour and taking it off my hands and genuine people lined up - there seems to still be price point triggers to get their interest.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski