Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Mental health break so I thought I'd check in on Carsales. Always liked Maloos (secret bogan) so how much is one going for these days.

Oh dear... stopped scrolling over $200k. Highest I saw was $270k. Or a lazy couple of hundred thousand over what one was new 4 years ago.

Invest in burnouts people.

Minlak

custom titis
Mental health break so I thought I'd check in on Carsales. Always liked Maloos (secret bogan) so how much is one going for these days.

Oh dear... stopped scrolling over $200k. Highest I saw was $270k. Or a lazy couple of hundred thousand over what one was new 4 years ago.

We have an 83 diesel landruiser ute listed for sale in Bundy at the moment for $48000 and people calling it cheap

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Last of the V8's

They are great , but not i can buy a house for that great .

( as aVFSS V8 ute owner , i understand your desire )

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We have an 83 diesel landruiser ute listed for sale in Bundy at the moment for $48000 and people calling it cheap
And yes - the young bloke next door just bought 'nice' 80 series for ...... $30,000

its a $5-$6 k - to me .... at the most

And I'm looking at shitbox series 3 land rovers for cheap - is $15 k cheap ?

i just don't know anymore

ktmsteve

Likes Dirt
And yes - the young bloke next door just bought 'nice' 80 series for ...... $30,000

its a $5-$6 k - to me .... at the most

And I'm looking at shitbox series 3 land rovers for cheap - is $15 k cheap ?

i just don't know anymore
Dam it. I sold my 80 series VX (sahara) in 2011 for $8k!!! If only i had a crystal ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't

bought a vintage italian road frame off a guy - he was getting a couple of cheap-ish utes -1 maloo, 1 other,] paid about 60-70K for both -he expects them to add 15-20K in the next year or 2

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
bought a vintage italian road frame off a guy - he was getting a couple of cheap-ish utes -1 maloo, 1 other,] paid about 60-70K for both -he expects them to add 15-20K in the next year or 2
There has to be a ceiling on this sooner or later. You would expect that these will be stashed away and rarely driven in the hope of flogging it off for more one day. Big asking price tags creates more options for the buyer, should I go the uber eBike or MX bike - should I get the Maloo or a Euro exotic, etc?

Good luck to them and each to their own but I sure have no urge for a $100k+ AU ute.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Should I douce it and sell for 50K, ground up rebuild 12 years ago ? (brand new) in 1987 :D

There has to be a ceiling on this sooner or later. You would expect that these will be stashed away and rarely driven in the hope of flogging it off for more one day. Big asking price tags creates more options for the buyer, should I go the uber eBike or MX bike - should I get the Maloo or a Euro exotic, etc?

Good luck to them and each to their own but I sure have no urge for a $100k+ AU ute.
Economists have predicted nothing will move until 2024, so possibly a few years later when the interest rate creeps up.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Should I douce it and sell for 50K, ground up rebuild 12 years ago ? (brand new) in 1987 :D
Ohhh, you will kill it. Remember, nothing is old - it is classic or vintage.

Economists have predicted nothing will move until 2024, so possibly a few years later when the interest rate creeps up.
When the next sustainable building boom occurs and they potential buyers are swimming in money burning holes in thier pockets.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
i know one of the ex holden engineers - a few of them bought top specced vehicles at the end of the line - employee no carved into engine block with all options available-they have parked them in garages with 200-500km on them, waiting for prices to top out - my mate stupidly bought a wagon -top of the line but not nearly as desirable as the ute's

cammas

Seamstress
i know one of the ex holden engineers - a few of them bought top specced vehicles at the end of the line - employee no carved into engine block with all options available-they have parked them in garages with 200-500km on them, waiting for prices to top out - my mate stupidly bought a wagon -top of the line but not nearly as desirable as the ute's
Yes but in a few years when everyone is selling their utes he will a one of one, to me the wagons were hot as!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
There must be a link, this is my preference also!

Audi RS and Mercedes AMG wagons do more for me than a coupe version. And now there's a BMW M3 wagon coming...
Theres just so much more room for activities with a wagon.

I regret buying a ute.
Kinda.
Not really I love that car but a wagon or van would be equally as awesome.

Flow-Rider

Burner
At least my Hilux ute has real history, a North Qld cattle station owner used it as a work ute then it went building fences on Morton island, that thing will be nothing but a faded and crumbled piece of plastic in 20 years time :p.

cammas

Seamstress
Theres just so much more room for activities with a wagon.

I regret buying a ute.
Kinda.
Not really I love that car but a wagon or van would be equally as awesome.
Totally agree here people keep saying I should buy a Ute for the bikes but I trust no one and when my current lease is up I will be getting a van, now my kids are adults I can get away with it plus I can leave my bike in the back without worrying that someone will help themselves. Still kicking myself I didn’t get a ss wagon for this lease instead of my piece of crap xtrail:rolleyes: