Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Tell em how you really feel and "Fist Pushys"?

They're on sale. Maybe the 15 off will work too. Bargain!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
So they added 20% to everything before the 15% discount, now not offering it on ANY big ticket item. Its a bike shop... Bikes ? Frames ? Trainers ? Garmins ?
Garmin/Wahoo are like Apple, they only discount on their terms, have always been excluded from Pushy’s discounts.

15% off got me a pair of RC701s for under $200. That’s a good deal to me!

Jpez

Down on the left!
They'll be whiling away the time waiting for an offer.
No they won’t. They’ll be getting offers for beat up pit bikes, will you take $50 bro( serious) question. Will you sell the front axle mines broke, will take trade me old couch it’s only got a few cum stains and there might even be som pot down behind the cushions etc etc.
They’ll be coming in thick n fast. Just not for an Enduro or DH bike.
I got this a couple of days ago for my GG.

moorey

call me Mia
No they won’t. They’ll be getting offers for beat up pit bikes, will you take $50 bro( serious) question. Will you sell the front axle mines broke, will take trade me old couch it’s only got a few cum stains and there might even be som pot down behind the cushions etc etc.
View attachment 378213
That tracks.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
View attachment 378213
I've got a bike all ready to go up for sale as we speak. Cleaned, serviced(ish), photos taken but I'm still waiting for the extra patience required to deal with every <redacted> that's going to be offering me $12.50 and a piece of paper with penises drawn on it.

Question: is responding with "your mum" a respectable and mature response to "wots the lowest ull go" queries?