Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Ive had those clowns leave thousands of bucks worth of gear at my front door despite opting out of leaving it in "a safe place". every time im tempted to pretend like it hasn't shown up.
I've had the delivery driver actually sign for my parcel ($400 worth) and leave it at the front door whilst I was at work.

App said parcel delivered, I thought "it must be at the post office, as it needs a signature"

Got to the post office and the guy says it was signed for at 1pm, shows me the signature which was just a scribble.

Fucken dodgy bastards. I was so close to claiming it wasn't at home and raising a claim form.
That's AusPost rather than MTB-Direct though, just sayin'.
Either Auspost or the 3rd party delivery driver.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
That's AusPost rather than MTB-Direct though, just sayin'.
Yes, but also somehow no. Every other parcel delivered by aus post where I've opted for it to be picked up if no one is home seems to have the instructions listened to. I suspect that there's something up with MTB directs communication to auspost. Along the lines of
the instructions don't transmit with the order info/con notes etc.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Yes, but also somehow no. Every other parcel delivered by aus post where I've opted for it to be picked up if no one is home seems to have the instructions listened to. I suspect that there's something up with MTB directs communication to auspost. Along the lines of
the instructions don't transmit with the order info/con notes etc.
Yes, but also no to that too. I get mine delivered to work and put BACK DOOR ONLY in the address. Auspost normally deliver packages before the front door opens, if they go to the back door they'd find half a dozen of us. Anyway, I get notice saying it's been taken back to the PO, when I get there I ask why, point out the reason for the Back Door Only, and Desk Jockey 1 looks at Desk Jockey 2 and states "that lazy sod is doing it again" and asks me to lodge a complaint so they can go thru the process.

treble

Likes Dirt
Yeah its Auspost, most of the time I don't mind they leave parcels that need a signature. but every now and then they do it to something rather valuable id rather they hadn't - like a bike frame, or a rare-as-rocking-horse-shit Graphics Card pre-order that had a huge yellow sticker saying "under no circumstances to be left without signature"

I'm not bothered by MTBD's misuse of large boxes, more amused. I think someone in the warehouse is having a bit of a laugh.

PJO

in me vL comy
I've got a Fox 26 straight steere 15mm if you are interested. RL I think, comes with free 26 inch bike
I have a few straight steerer 26" forks in circulation going on various builds and in various states of repair, but would be interested if it was a longer travel beefier fork??
Think I'm about to have a cull because some of mine are not going to be required soon.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a few straight steerer 26" forks in circulation going on various builds and in various states of repair, but would be interested if it was a longer travel beefier fork??
Think I'm about to have a cull because some of mine are not going to be required soon.
It's a 32mm stanchion and only 100mm travel. The only 'good' thing about it is the 15mm axle.

PJO

in me vL comy
It's a 32mm stanchion and only 100mm travel. The only 'good' thing about it is the 15mm axle.
Sounds good for a local kids build, keep and or donate it to your favourite 9-12 yr old.
Those old fox forks were easy to change the travel, still have one on a 24" set at 70mm travel (80mm travel pin and a 10mm spacer) and shits all over the fork it replaced. Also wouldn't surprise me if it was extendable to 120/130mm, at least the two I have/had were. Only disadvantage is the stiff neg. spring.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My damn Tigger finger just started to itch!