Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Jpez

Down on the left!
This thing on FB. for the love of god!
what is going on with the Derailleur? Is that normal?? I just can’t work it out.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Krsec pikes?

Could be worse, don't know how and probably not by much, but it could be worse

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Nooooo. He said he waited 7 months for all the custom parts to turn up! It must be special.
Anyway if you’re wondering it’s only $900. Bargain for an ‘Avil’

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It’s running a cheap hanger extender.
Fork is off wish.
As is rest of the bike.
Yeah at first glance I thought it was an older Marzocchi with their "race coat" like my 55cr has. But then I was thinking dnm...that pic spank O Saurus put up reminds me of going into a fishing tackle shop fille with plastic garbage reels covered in bright metallic paint to catch the Jerry eyes.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yeah at first glance I thought it was an older Marzocchi with their "race coat" like my 55cr has. But then I was thinking dnm...that pic spank O Saurus put up reminds me of going into a fishing tackle shop fille with plastic garbage reels covered in bright metallic paint to catch the Jerry eyes.
Bolany forks have those stanchions too. Not to be confused with Bologna, which although they are made from, is a sandwich filler for vegans as it contains no meat.

moorey

call me Mia
Bolany forks have those stanchions too. Not to be confused with Bologna, which although they are made from, is a sandwich filler for vegans as it contains no meat.
There’s at least 5 identical forks I’ve seen on the Wish/Ali/eBays with different decals.
Zero idea what they’re like, but probably better than the low end RS forks at 2x the price. Maybe.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
There’s at least 5 identical forks I’ve seen on the Wish/Ali/eBays with different decals.
Zero idea what they’re like, but probably better than the low end RS forks at 2x the price. Maybe.
I was nearly tempted a while back to try on an old frame but couldn't bring myself to do it. I did watch a vid where a dude gave a Bologna set a good battering (Not the beer kind), but as for longevity, who knows...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Definitely interesting but something I couldn't trust yet. Parts might be tough to find too or do you just throw it out and buy a new one?

Prefer something name branded in use but not abused condition.

Surely a big ol' open bath couldn't be that hard to do now?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
GT made Bologna Lite rigid forks. Some nicer double and triple butted versions too.

I'm not sure about the meat content but you are definitely onto something :)