Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Minlak

Lockdowns have cut into the blowing hobo market
Asking v getting still though. I'm not convinced anyone is getting this silly money. Everyone I know actually selling stuff currently is struggling. Even @Minlak 's (ewww) ebike looks like great buying currently, but can't move it.
This - You will not buy a better E-Bike for the money but I am either getting dreamers or silly offers like fucked motorcycles or cars etc as exchange :) I have a 500cc Motorbike currently listed for $750 less than anything even close online for sale and the only offer I have had is from dealers wanting it for $2500 less than asking price - Cause my price is the price they are asking for them.

Minlak

Lockdowns have cut into the blowing hobo market
Change the Giant decal, add $2000. You’re welcome.
I know weird right - yet one of the most reliable motors and really very few frame issues - the rest are all brand name parts - I just think brand snobs live on the forums compared to normies in the shops

ForkinGreat

Random Krishna
This - You will not buy a better E-Bike for the money but I am either getting dreamers or silly offers like fucked motorcycles or cars etc as exchange :) I have a 500cc Motorbike currently listed for $750 less than anything even close online for sale and the only offer I have had is from dealers wanting it for $2500 less than asking price - Cause my price is the price they are asking for them.
have not been following. Link to sale thread or FB marketplace listing?

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
You're in the wrong thread there @foxpuppet