Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS

What the fuck are these made of? Unobtanium?

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

What the fuck are these made of? Unobtanium?

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk
Yes. These were one of the most famous flat pedals from the freeride era. Haven't been made in a long time.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Just some of the people on them are dickheads with little regard for others. Kind of like dickheads on bikes, skateboards, blades etc.
Issue is dickheads equipped with motors are capable of substantially more stupid. I've seen a few of these recently absolutely hooking - someone steps out in front of them or a car and it would've been absolutely game over.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Issue is dickheads equipped with motors are capable of substantially more stupid. I've seen a few of these recently absolutely hooking - someone steps out in front of them or a car and it would've been absolutely game over.
Yeah for sure, but dickheads already have motors in the form of cars we deal with them daily on the roads. I think the answer is better policing of dickheads, not removing motorised scooters.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Yeah for sure, but dickheads already have motors in the form of cars we deal with them daily on the roads. I think the answer is better policing of dickheads, not removing motorised scooters.
It's pretty cooked that a p-plater can get a car that will do 200 easily, almost twice the legal speed limit, for a few grand. The implications of that with dickhead factor is always gonna cause a lot more damage than someone on a 40km/h scooter. Which is 15km/h over the legal limit of these vehicles, and I believe the default speed limit for all cyclists in most places in Australia, law is usually what the signs say, or if not signposted (eg. bike path), it's the lowest road speed limit being 40km/h. I'm not sure a bicycle speed limit has ever been tested in a legal setting, but that's how it was explained by someone with legal expertise.

Really, if we have an interest in safety, reducing injury and death, it's ridiculous to allow cars that can go so fast, and have scooters and e-bikes limited to 25km/h.