Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Flow-Rider

Burner
These people are taking the piss surely?

View attachment 389467
Last I had heard that they went under in the floods and close to closing down, after months of silence I get an email that they're having sales. So I send them an online chat request as to where my order went, I bet I'll hear nothing but crickets from them.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Been a while but this is a cracker.

Lists frame, gets 18 messages in 2 hours. Then goes and edits ad and puts the price up.

View attachment 395088
When I put the Landcruiser up a few weeks back, got about 25 in the first hour. Had to start knocking back requests to come view.
One guy who missed out told me flat out to pull the add and re-list for $5k more so he had another chance lol.
Had a couple offer over asking to jump the queue and see it first!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
When I put the Landcruiser up a few weeks back, got about 25 in the first hour. Had to start knocking back requests to come view.
One guy who missed out told me flat out to pull the add and re-list for $5k more so he had another chance lol.
Had a couple offer over asking to jump the queue and see it first!
Same happened my caravan that I thought I listed for covid cash... underestimated the price by $5k also.

The first guy on to me in 10 minutes was the one who bought it. I was working a 12hr day so couldn't let him come see it till the next evening, in the space of 24hrs I had 21 people wanting to come see it. 3 from interstate offered immediate deposit without seeing it.

Out of decency, I sent everyone still interested in it a quick message to say it was sold, one couple got back to me saying something along the lines of... Hardly surprising they bought it, it was the steal of the century, congratulation to the lucky buyers :rolleyes:

Sold for $45k, could have easily got somewhere up to $50k. Though it was an easy and pain free $45k on a 5yr old van that cost me $41.5k new.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Same happened my caravan that I thought I listed for covid cash... underestimated the price by $5k also.

The first guy on to me in 10 minutes was the one who bought it. I was working a 12hr day so couldn't let him come see it till the next evening, in the space of 24hrs I had 21 people wanting to come see it. 3 from interstate offered immediate deposit without seeing it.

Out of decency, I sent everyone still interested in it a quick message to say it was sold, one couple got back to me saying something along the lines of... Hardly surprising they bought it, it was the steal of the century, congratulation to the lucky buyers :rolleyes:

Sold for $45k, could have easily got somewhere up to $50k. Though it was an easy and pain free $45k on a 5yr old van that cost me $41.5k new.
Yeah same, let the first guy who contacted 5 minutes in, be the first to view. Despite all the guys offering over. Ended up selling to the same guy for asking price.
Thing is it presented very nice in photos and person, but had still done a lot of very heavy off-road use. So didn't feel right putting crazy money on it. Just wanted a hassle free sale, as was the first thing I've sold privately for a very long time.
They still paid $30k for a 19yo 300k km car!
Screenshot_20221206-225009_Gallery.jpg