Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Not sure what's special about that particular one.... But I remember there was a turbo version of the same series. It had appropriate leary styling & 80's 'Turbo' badges and decals all over it.
The good thing was it actually went like a rocket (relative to the period, that is...)
Was a super fun performance bargain if my memory serves...?

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
^ No opinion on the brand, more about the seller trying to sell a $899 bike for $1k second hand.
There’s a guy asking $90 for a SLX 10sp cassette on FB. Can buy online for $60 posted.
I have been noticing over maybe the last month or so that people seem to be asking a lot more for second hand stuff than previously expected. Especially on Facebook groups etc. I notice a lot less comments under the posts too. Which kind of indicates to me others feel the same. Might just be an influx of newbies that don’t understand how little their 2nd hand stuff is really worth.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Not sure what's special about that particular one.... But I remember there was a turbo version of the same series. It had appropriate leary styling & 80's 'Turbo' badges and decals all over it.
The good thing was it actually went like a rocket (relative to the period, that is...)
Was a super fun performance bargain if my memory serves...?

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
Yeah maybe if this was a mint Turbo model...but it's not!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Even if it was filled with gold bars it would be overpriced.
There is a niche for everything. Someone will probably I think even at that adventurous price tag.

The turbo Starlet GT is one car I've always wanted to have a fang in. That must be hilarious.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk