Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm guessing you don't know what one in good nick is worth. Don't bother looking unless you have over $100k in your pocket. That guy may not be far off the mark.
Oh, I do know, but as it sits there, $50 is too much.
Have owned many classic Aussie cars in my day, $50 for a pretty trashed non 161 monaro is optimistic IMHO

moorey

call me Mia
+1. By the time you've done a full resto you'd probably have spent another $50k (that's generous) and it won't fetch as much because 99% of it will not be original.
My thoughts also. I reckon if you spend 50k, It might be worth 75-80k. It doesn’t look totally original to me, and he’s not mentioning all matching numbers. If it was truly collectible, I think it may be more info, and wouldn’t just be listing it on a local Ballarat page. I think he is after a naive sentimental old fool, or a cashed up bogan Rather than a genuine collector or enthusiast.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another one who doesnt understand the importance of this thing " . " in front the right hand two numbers.
I don’t get why people can’t put a price on something. It’s not hard, if you don’t give details you are just creating more work for yourself answering all the questions. Sometimes for fun I’ll ask a few questions just to mess with them.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I don’t get why people can’t put a price on something. It’s not hard, if you don’t give details you are just creating more work for yourself answering all the questions. Sometimes for fun I’ll ask a few questions just to mess with them.
Chops...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pretty sure poodle sells his conditioned ejaculate for about that money.
You have no idea how much work goes into creating enough ejaculate to condition - compress, buff, polished, and then the delivery cost on top...good ejaculate is hard to find.