Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
saw this on fb, thought the guys dreaming, but then checked prices on pushey’s , 200 for 1 - is that what brakes go for these days?
i bought a pair off a guy Moorey taught at schoool for about 90 in a bundle

tobbogonist

a registered member
Not sure what the first one is. Looks like a share bike?
When I lived in Coburg all the local kids had o bikes. Rip the casing off the drive train and spray paint your favourite colour. Get drunk in the park and forget to ride it home, no worries just train into the city and get another one.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Jokes aside, I think they have solid (ie: punture proof) tyres - I think that's what that translation is referring to. Love all that rotating mass!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Wrong city. I see them laying around the city when I'm there in the wee hours. There are lots of different types, but I don't pay much attention to them. Never ridden one, or even seen one being ridden.
It was more a joke about where you can find these in abundance. They dredged up heaps of these from the Yarra, seems it was a fun game to go out drinking then chuck an O bike up a tree or into the Yarra

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
It was more a joke about where you can find these in abundance. They dredged up heaps of these from the Yarra, seems it was a fun game to go out drinking then chuck an O bike up a tree or into the Yarra

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
Yeah happened here too. I read a news article last night about the introduction of the O-bike. They already had an international name for being more clutter than commuter. They were losing 40 % of the helmets at the start. Some smart crunt is making money from it though.