Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
That's a secret code for criminology.

He must have turned up on foot and parked the car down the road, which is always suspect.
I'm still amazed at the balls of some of these pricks that they will actually just ride away from you on a test ride. After you've seen their face! Maybe it's an idea to take a photo of the potential test riders face? Or their license, assuming they have one?

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'm still amazed at the balls of some of these pricks that they will actually just ride away from you on a test ride. After you've seen their face! Maybe it's an idea to take a photo of the potential test riders face? Or their license, assuming they have one?
Brisbane has changed a lot in the last 20 years, it's no longer an extended country town and it's become very transient with workers. A lot of the work these days is casual employment and when they finish they just dump people on their arse. Theft like this happens quite regularly, even with cars and motorbikes, they turn up in stolen cars and fake Id.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I got an email about this, presumably because I looked at it. I didn't put it on watch or anything.

The seller is accepting offers for this.

It has a description now, and a story, but still no photos or specs.

LAPIERRE DH 920 2011 model customized for professional downhill mountain bike racing...mint condition, this bike is fitted with aftermarket parts and it's a custom built bike first in best dressed, not another like this one 1st to see will buy and will not last long at this cheap a price...this is a regretful sale due to a family emergency...so please Feel free to ask me for further details u want to know...
No time wasters willing to negotiate but only genuine offers please