Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
here;s a couple, road groupset for over 5K—no i don’t give an F it’s in s padded camera/pistol case & an ol yeti....but wait custom build...[& the fact he’ll swap for carbon roadie]—i’m starting to think yeti owners are worse than “spec” owners

Yet1

Likes Dirt
People can ask what ever they want for their stuff, no way a reasonable person would pay it! Old mate is dreaming trying to get $2500 for an old Yeti... and there is no way that is a 10kg bike, I still have a similarly specced 575 and it is circa 12kg.

safreek

People can ask what ever they want for their stuff, no way a reasonable person would pay it! Old mate is dreaming trying to get $2500 for an old Yeti... and there is no way that is a 10kg bike, I still have a similarly specced 575 and it is circa 12kg.
Bastard let the air out of the tyres before weighing it, pretty crafty :mad:

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
C'mon guys,,,he just used Choppies scales to weigh it.

I agree with @Yet1 as well, no way is that 10kgs and his sizing is well out as well, my old one - Med as well and I'm only 5'9 and I wouldn't want to be any taller on a medium - was built up lighter (straightout of the shop) and was 11.8kgs...was closer to 13.5 by the end.

Last edited:

cammas

Seamstress
Scumtree sellers marking up Aldi bikes, these were $450 just the other week.
Just realised he includes a link to the AMB mag review, which clearly states the price, the freakin nerve of some people

Last edited:

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
please tell me the avanti hammer pro...even though it has the pro moniker, that a canti brake bike was never 1400 retail?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
please tell me the avanti hammer pro...even though it has the pro moniker, that a canti brake bike was never 1400 retail?
View attachment 362390
Yeah I think it was around that mark, I bought a Raceline "Enduro" hardtail thing about 2001 for $1100 and a flatmate of mine bought one of these Avantis at the same time and it was about the $300 more expensive mark. The bloody things were pinched inside 4 months, I've had insurance ever since.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Geeez, that's special.

The inverted fork and bars must be a stealth way to get new school slack angles.

FB groups are heading the way of Gumtree. .