Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

stirk

Burner
How do you slide your foot in over the big sharp pins without the strap being that loose it’s pointless?
This is why it's funny, if the intention as he's indicated is to firmly strap the feet to the pedal you can get one foot strapped in with one pedal in high position within reach but to get the second foot in you'd need to prop against a wall and contort your body to achieve that.

I'd love to see the mount and dismount on video.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
My question remains. Why?
When u need to brake,by skidding your rear wheel - just flats don’t quite cut it, need straps hold your feet in, esp in city traffic, the pins don’t hold your shoe that well, no they were street/business shoes, not 5-10’s. You just don’t get it, i might blow your mind here but did u know you can watch 1 channel while recording another?
PS i have a fixie in sz4 for you to borrow, & try

stirk

Burner
You tried to bruny hop/jump fixed wheel, clipless no good u crashy crashy, the pedals are to use straps with, hence he needs the gaps to thread them in. You must use straps get feet out..walk to office buy avocado in cool flat shoes, you’re vego- should know this rubbish—or are you telling me you were vegetarian before it was cool
Who the hell SHOULD be riding a fixie with a requirement to bunny hop or jump? Retarded that is, velodrome bike on the street is fucking stupid.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I have straps on my fixie, wouldn't contemplate riding it without. But I agree 100% with moorey, why on earth would you try and use straps with shin shredders? Would be one hell of a battle trying to get your foot in securely, not to mention how quickly you would trash the soles of your shoes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk