Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Make sure your offer is in line with the 2009 RRP, which it is still worth
why can’t some accept a bike is not what they think but what the mkt is prepared to pay??? havn’t seen a zaskar well for over 1K, wish he would stop trolling everyone’s wanted posts..ps this guy is dreaming, 2016 carbon for 5K..had a mate with a 2017 -struggled to find a buyer at 3K

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Bob's into the final offers now on Gumtree.

As a big incentive for the FB huckers, he has strategically included a bike and stove shot - Although on not it but a solid effort nonetheless.
what is wrong with this bob character?? i count 7 gumtree ads, prices from 1000-900, couple of listings at same price

still a better price than what this guy wants

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
what is wrong with this bob character?? i count 7 gumtree ads, prices from 1000-900, couple of listings at same price
View attachment 363239
still a better price than what this guy wants
View attachment 363240
Bobs is some kind of scammer, I’m convinced. With the last bike, I’m sure the owner knows it’s worth under $1000, but (probably correctly) counts on some clueless schmuck lowballing him 1/2 price. Expecting advertised price on Scumtree is decickelus.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Bobs is some kind of scammer, I’m convinced. With the last bike, I’m sure the owner knows it’s worth under $1000, but (probably correctly) counts on some clueless schmuck lowballing him 1/2 price. Expecting advertised price on Scumtree is decickelus.
Bob has 84 listings of random crap. Looks like he probably gets stuff from garage sales and re sells, which would explain why he has no idea about MTBs. He probably paid 50 bucks for it and is just fishing to get lucky.