Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Pretty sure it comes with self lowering app when it's driven into the carport.

Luckily the swearing from the cab can't be heard by little ears because the bad words and sound of 5 front wheels being mangled is much less than racket of bikes hitting ground zero.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Pretty sure it comes with self lowering app when it's driven into the carport.
Drops to the ground. I opted for the taller model this time for more ground clearance (100mm). Previous one fitted under our low carport in fully upright position.This one is touch and go, Fine if I set it back to the setting a few degrees back. I can’t get the Ute right under anyway, due to shit in front of it. Will have to keep an eye on it elsewhere, though I never go through drive throughs or covered car parks.
More clearance off road was far more beneficial to me.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Drops to the ground.
I'm sure it does...it all depend on the velocity it hits the ground.

And for the love of Dog, don't ever drive in NSW with it...your plates look barely visible now I imagine they are invisible with the rack loaded, our local plod love easy pickin's.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm sure it does...it all depend on the velocity it hits the ground.

And for the love of Dog, don't ever drive in NSW with it...your plates look barely visible now I imagine they are invisible with the rack loaded, our local plod love easy pickin's.
Plate is how it was roadworthied and inspected by VicRoads. I leave bikes off that side if not full...and I have a number plate rack that attaches to the bike wheels.