Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

moorey

call me Mia
Pedantic much?
(Forgot to add the link)

Mountain Bike double suspension,

Price: $1,500

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Very pedantic. Just thinking if it was $500, totes not a douche listing. ;)

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I have done heaps of jerky through the dehydrator, but just getting into drying fruit with the kids for their school lunches

how long should a batch of nanas take in the dehydrator?..are they still somewhat squishy
Yep @moorey, my drier runs a little hot, 12 makes em a bit crispy so I've been doing about 8-10, generally over a couple of days so I can use the solar. Mine are lady fingers so smaller, and I cut them in half lengthways because the inside bit caramelises and it's so good. A couple of the crew had one this morning at the top of Stromlo.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Yep @moorey, my drier runs a little hot, 12 makes em a bit crispy so I've been doing about 8-10, generally over a couple of days so I can use the solar. Mine are lady fingers so smaller, and I cut them in half lengthways because the inside bit caramelises and it's so good. A couple of the crew had one this morning at the top of Stromlo.
what about other fruits, the good, the bad and the ugly?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Felix dehydrated wild Slippery Jacks he collected and snacks on them like chips. View attachment 363813
I don't like the texture of slippery jacks and they are a pain to prepare. Are they nicer dried than fried or in a soup? Have you ever tried drying saffies or do they get that funky green colour?

I love dehydrating veggies for chips (tomato, zucchini, beetroot, kale, button mushrooms).

Scotty T

Walks the walk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
$3k of upgrades!

To be fair tho, there is a chance the bill came close to that with an unscrupulous lbs if he was paying retail on all these parts new.

...fingers crossed it's worth that, because I'm sitting on a goldmine here if so

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Heckler? What about the blue bike in the second pic.... surely that’s worth even more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Really, the new logo should be a bent over cyclist with the jagged s shoved up their ass, because Specialized love to fuck every customer

Came here to post the same thing haha.

I’d be double checking it for cracks in the carbon fibre too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk