Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

moorey

call me Mia
My clients often commandeer the radio when I take them out driving. Local shit station often throws a 'golden oldie' in the mix of Ed Sheeran/Tay Tay etc. Its usually a song that I hate for being 'new fangled crap' that is 20 years newer than anything I like. Ok Boomer :(

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
My clients often commandeer the radio when I take them out driving. Local shit station often throws a 'golden oldie' in the mix of Ed Sheeran/Tay Tay etc. Its usually a song that I hate for being 'new fangled crap' that is 20 years newer than anything I like. Ok Boomer :(
Don't worry sir, I will share some well hidden secrets of success. You can only win clients and influence important people by playing the Eagles 'Life in the fast lane' on your car 8 track and maybe a bit of Huey Lewis. There is no other way.

Preferably pick them up in a four door beige Datsun 120Y with a coat hanger aerial shaped like 'Straya picking up additional brownie points at the laminated wood boardroom table. A matching ivory business shirt with large cuff links coupled with a large mission brown tie to show you are serious for business success. Make sure the ashtray is full of Winfield or B&H butts even if you don't smoke.

Go to the bank and watch the money roll in.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a new job. Commercial radio is the norm. Bad current hits FM radio...the big ticket song played every hour and those terrible cliche presenters thrown in. I fucking hate it. The formula is as shot now as it was then.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I haaaaaaate the reprinted band shirt industry. If I see one more 12yo girl wearing a Motley Crue, Slayer or Motorhead shirt, I will cry until i shrivel up...
Liar. You're too mean to cry