Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
At least sign him up with MTBA to cover the rehab and recovery costs.
I know I was being a bit of a dick, but knowingly putting your kid in a cracked helmet, coz cheap, is a scary notion.
But it's BLING mate! Surely Bling beats safe at the local grom hang?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
At least sign him up with MTBA to cover the rehab and recovery costs.
I know I was being a bit of a dick, but knowingly putting your kid in a cracked helmet, coz cheap, is a scary notion.
I know you try your hardest but you weren't a dick in that instance. Remarkable restraint after the call out. Fucktards. If you wont wear it, ride it, drive it, do it yourself then donr expect anyone else to.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Birth defect?

I am sick of pulling out pretend 4wds whose owners overestimate their abilty (owner and/or vehicle). Leave it there and let them pay a towie to get them out. To be honest the lack of suitable towing points and flimsiness of the body bits is enough to walk away rather than damage the things.
Chain through a rear wheel. “Only option mate”

How does one get half a beach out of an Audi exhaust system when it’s dug into the sand on the way back?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Chain through a rear wheel. “Only option mate”

How does one get half a beach out of an Audi exhaust system when it’s dug into the sand on the way back?
C4.

My favourite was years ago a forrestor and kombi made their way into camp after heavy overnight rain. Set up camp and wandered onto the beach. Ranger came in and asked where are the fuckwits from camp 7? Found them, had some words and left. Three days of hot dry weather and they tried to leave. Bundy towing made a tidy profit that day.