Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

moorey

call me Mia
Why oh why do people list forks all the time without axle? Usually they have them. Sometimes they don’t. What are people doing with these axles they don’t include with the fork?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Why oh why do people list forks all the time without axle? Usually they have them. Sometimes they don’t. What are people doing with these axles they don’t include with the fork?
Fucking the thread or loosing the "handle/lever".

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
i thought i had lost a thru axle couple wks ago, i thought no biggie, just pick one up— didn’t realise some fox ones are 100+, RS genuine isn’t much better, ordered a generic one off sliexpress..couple days ago have a brainstorm, wife had found axle in back,of car (i always keep one in back of car for just in cases) she had in it in with the tyre lever, jack tools

Daniel Hale

yeti sb66, 26” carbon, that came out at least 6-7yrs ago, 2 whole pics in listing, no specs apart from xtr, 4000–the fix decals don’t seem the right colour either..deal breaker
somenody asked in comments for size

Last edited:

Yet1

Likes Dirt
yeti sb66, 26” carbon, that came out at least 6-7yrs ago, 2 whole pics in listing, no specs apart from xtr, 4000–the fix decals don’t seem the right colour either..deal breaker
They came out in 2012, so an 8 yr old bike! I sold my similar spec (full XTR, chris king, thompson etc.) SB66c in 2016 for $3k which was a fair price for an at the time 4yr old bike. This blokes dreamin. It is also worth noting that that frame could never accept a stealth dropper, so he has done some drilling into the frame by the looks of it...

Daniel Hale

They came out in 2012, so an 8 yr old bike! I sold my similar spec (full XTR, chris king, thompson etc.) SB66c in 2016 for $3k which was a fair price for an at the time 4yr old bike. This blokes dreamin. It is also worth noting that that frame could never accept a stealth dropper, so he has done some drilling into the frame by the looks of it...
if you remember what was new price back then?

Daniel Hale

if you remember what was new price back then?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Once the warranty is lost on big dollar frames, I think they're worth bugger all of the original price to be honest, but that is just my opinion.

Minlak

custom titis
Once the warranty is lost on big dollar frames, I think they're worth bugger all of the original price to be honest, but that is just my opinion.
Any sale is only worth what the seller and buyer agree to - whilst I see your point and for me any loss of any warranty severely impacts my value I place on something - most buyers would be looking at what it costs to get the bike they can’t really afford - hence why they retain some value - unless you can come up with 10k your not getting that yeti anytime soon

Flow-Rider

Burner
Any sale is only worth what the seller and buyer agree to - whilst I see your point and for me any loss of any warranty severely impacts my value I place on something - most buyers would be looking at what it costs to get the bike they can’t really afford - hence why they retain some value - unless you can come up with 10k your not getting that yeti anytime soon
Of course, I agree, anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it in the end.

Jpez

Down on the left!