Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
At the time I thought $200 was a little steep for just a frame. $650 is complete bike pricing. You might as well buy a brand new, more recent frame for that price.
looks like i’ll have to get the old yeti as-r with carbon rear out of the shed and build it up with 26” wheels, i might have a shitty 20mm fork lying around also
only thing the frame needs is a paint job, and some bearings

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
this i surely a joke, fair enough you put them up at a clueless price, but then who buys them straight away? ffs my pike’s cost less than this

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
there are no dj’ers around for 200 presently, 650-800 seems to be the low covid baseline, no matter what you have
Frames can still be had for a good price if you're fast enough...or short enough!

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/au/en/ns-bikes-liar-frame-2019/rp-prod165987 (oh be fussy then...4x isn't dirt jumps)

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/au/en/ns-bikes-decade-v2-frame-2020/rp-prod193854

I'm sure there are plenty of others to be found.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
i’m curious,what do tall people do, ? that 4x frame looks good, pity i don’t have 12mm 26” wheels
Can always buy some...I've got a set at home, I could arrange postage etc. But they're wheels...postage is a $$$ pain in the arse.

You may wish to define tall? @Ultra Lord probably has a good idea on what tall people do for DJ frames. Might be you want to ride it like a normal bike? One of my friends rode an old Norco 125 at 6.3feet as his around town bike for years. Just put the seat post up! Or buy an aggressive 27.5 and fine tune the parts/geo to suit a little more of a jump vibe.

Scott_W

Likes Bikes
there are no dj’ers around for 200 presently, 650-800 seems to be the low covid baseline, no matter what you have
I've seen the odd fireball pop up at that price, but they go super quick. I'm keeping an eye out for one for my cousin so he has someting for the pump track and dirt jumps. His torrent and Gambler aren't much chop in those locations, so I convinced him he needs another bike :D

moorey

call me Mia
This went up on FB earlier. I commended him on the price being reasonable, unlike everyone else asking new or near new money.

He pulled it from sale immediately. No doubt repricing it. :(