Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

moorey

call me Mia
Little bit harsh given the shit that's normally posted on this thread. Only bit of that spec I'd consider suss is the Reverb. Pricing is optimistic rather than taking the piss.
I think it’s taking the piss personally....champagne price tag for Spumante spec. I know there’s always yeti frothing...that’s also douchey...

moorey

call me Mia
I can take a lot of things @moorey but don't start bagging out Spumante!! Many happy memories based around Asti Spumante....
I have no happy memories. Actually, I have no memories period. I’m told by others I didn’t have a great time with Spumante.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
LOL FIT4 damper. 4k tops. 2k for parts in the next 6 months after the inevitable cracked chainstay...
Seen that last night, IIRC he had it since Nov 17, but a 2018 bike.

There was a same model SB6, better spec, DHX coil and Push coil 36, sold 2 days ago for $4.2, the only thing was the rear carbon zelvy rim had a small crack in it.

A tad overpriced indeed.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I have no happy memories. Actually, I have no memories period. I’m told by others I didn’t have a great time with Spumante.
You must have drunk that nasty stuff. It got much better once I got over paying $10.99 opposed to $7.99

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seen that last night, IIRC he had it since Nov 17, but a 2018 bike.

There was a same model SB6, better spec, DHX coil and Push coil 36, sold 2 days ago for $4.2, the only thing was the rear carbon zelvy rim had a small crack in it.

A tad overpriced indeed.
Yeti owners are special.
I told a mate who is looking for a new rig at the moment "friends don't let friends buy Yeti's" but as the words left my mouth I realised that one of the guys who was there has a couple.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The what now? You guys must have been paying some sort of regional tax? Spumante and passion pop were like $3 a bottle when I was at school, merely a quarter century ago.