Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
The what now? You guys must have been paying some sort of regional tax? Spumante and passion pop were like $3 a bottle when I was at school, merely a quarter century ago.
You must be just a little younger, $1.99 for us in our school days."Two buck chuck" is what they were known as.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Still a baby really then
With a 70yr old’s back. Going through a separation I didn’t want, with solicitors eating my moneys (she rejected the agreement AGAIN! Fml).

Those are middle aged peoples problems ffs. “It’s all downhill from 30 ultra lord, you just wait” fuck off it’s shit now too.

I just wanna ride bikes and not lose my house.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
14x2.

I know too much. I was a salty teen, now I’ve matured ungracefully into being “well seasoned“.
Pfffffft...just wait til you become jerky.

FYI - 28 is a good time to free up. The next couple of years are the premium time to really fuck your back up! Once you creep past 30 that scope really narrows.

Sucks about the finalisation dragging on. Unfortunate that she can't see a sooner resolution results in less money being pissed away on lawyers.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Those are middle aged peoples problems ffs. “It’s all downhill from 30 ultra lord, you just wait” fuck off it’s shit now too.
Sorry to hear things are so very shit mate. If it's any consolation (it won't be but anyway) I call total crap on the "downhill after 30" analogy. Being in your thirties is just like being in your 20s. Except you have confidence. And smart. And slightly more money. It's fucking rad.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Pfffffft...just wait til you become jerky.

FYI - 28 is a good time to free up. The next couple of years are the premium time to really fuck your back up! Once you creep past 30 that scope really narrows.

Sucks about the finalisation dragging on. Unfortunate that she can't see a sooner resolution results in less money being pissed away on lawyers.
She can. She’s decided she’s not done twisting the knife yet is all.

In unrelated news I’ve got a new batch of jerky brining away nicely atm.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Bring on autonomous vehicles - the flesh monkey cannot be trusted:
what’s interesting is the software will have to be programmed to decides who is more worth saving in unavoidable accident, eg if there is a kid on left, old guy on right it will swerve to the right to save the kid, i don’t think the software is smart enough yet to work out if a car has 3 kids, it will avoid and hit a cyclist, but it can avoid a bus or there is a choice of hitting bus or car