Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Flow-Rider

Burner
With a 70yr old’s back. Going through a separation I didn’t want, with solicitors eating my moneys (she rejected the agreement AGAIN! Fml).

Those are middle aged peoples problems ffs. “It’s all downhill from 30 ultra lord, you just wait” fuck off it’s shit now too.

I just wanna ride bikes and not lose my house.
I'm crying with you man, some people are just vultures and there's nothing that can change that.

moorey

call me Mia
what’s interesting is the software will have to be programmed to decides who is more worth saving in unavoidable accident, eg if there is a kid on left, old guy on right it will swerve to the right to save the kid, i don’t think the software is smart enough yet to work out if a car has 3 kids, it will avoid and hit a cyclist, but it can avoid a bus or there is a choice of hitting bus or car
Humans are any good at that?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I liked the story of a Google car that stopped for a family of ducks (with ducklings) trying to cross the road because it wasn't sure what to interpret them as or what to do. An accidentally ethical autonomous vehicle!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Self driving car reminds me of...

Sorry to hear things are so very shit mate. If it's any consolation (it won't be but anyway) I call total crap on the "downhill after 30" analogy. Being in your thirties is just like being in your 20s. Except you have confidence. And smart. And slightly more money. It's fucking rad.
Life doesn't go downhill, you just move into a new phase. The 28 to 30 range seems to have the widest age range of potential women in the pursuit of debauchery.

She can. She’s decided she’s not done twisting the knife yet is all.
Damn.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I'm crying with you man, some people are just vultures and there's nothing that can change that.
Yeah, that definitely sucks @Ultra Lord. It's hard enough putting your life back together without having to fight so hard for everything you have worked for. But buddy, at almost 50 with a 70 year old's back, I can tell you that when this shit is over you will be in a better place. I am. Time does heal. And hopefully you'll meet someone truly special you gets you. And you will have 10 extra years to enjoy everything over me.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Since we've decided douches are too prevalent in these times, here is a fucking legend. I may or may not have got one of these depending if you aksed my wife or someone else. There are possibly some left. Only if you're long.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
here is a carbon roadie from 2011, already had a carbon repair in 2016, and most of running gear/wheels from this time, still wants close to 3K for it- who on earth puts the bike price as 2968??? paint job might b custom but looks shite imo