Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Minlak

custom titis
I thought the DJIs had lost-link/return home programming?
They are supposed too but it doesn’t know it’s lost :) - it thinks it’s doing great - the couple we have managed to claim as faulty needed us to send controller logs etc - as far as the drone was concerned it was just doing what it was told

Minlak

custom titis
I wonder what makes 5 the magic number - I have only ridden this bike 5 times shows up in so many ads - 2017 bike only ridden 5 times - bought bike last week only ridden 5 times - etc

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm curious about the hand crafted wheels...I suspect someone thought they could jump the bike and then needed new rims?

I've never seen a chromed aluminium bike in black before either.

I suspect the vendor has been chroming a bit too hard.

Flow-Rider

Burner
You have an endless supply of DIP mishap photos. I assume that was a 'watch me drive through this 6 foot deep salt water pool' moment.
Nah, heaps of fakebook pages of it, I helped a bloke out a few years ago and didn't want to hang around for long because of the incoming tide, joined two snatch straps together with a D shackle, his strap broke and the shackle punched a hole in my tailgate. :mad:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Nah, heaps of fakebook pages of it, I helped a bloke out a few years ago and didn't want to hang around for long because of the incoming tide, joined two snatch straps together with a D shackle, his strap broke and the shackle punched a hole in my tailgate. :mad:
Lesson learnt I guess. Better to have an impossible link to disconnect two straps than run a shackle in the middle. Lucky it was the tailgate and not the rear window !