Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

ausdb

Being who he is
More fork crimes, the kids edition.
The mistake seems weird when you see the tyres basically have arrows which show how it should’ve been done.
View attachment 370349
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kew...rce=com.apple.uikit.activity.copytopasteboard

Not sure which is more offensive, price or description.
Yes but it's on point with the reduced offset trend just not very long and slack.

They are good kids bikes, better than most of the rubbish around but that is an older model. Price wise current version is $600 so not so badly covd taxed.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes but it's on point with the reduced offset trend just not very long and slack.

They are good kids bikes, better than most of the rubbish around but that is an older model. Price wise current version is $600 so not so badly covd taxed.
My youngest is about to move to 26” wheels and I was going to give away her old ride, am I doing it wrong?

moorey

call me Mia

@Haakon will be all over them when his ban ends.

ausdb

Being who he is
My youngest is about to move to 26” wheels and I was going to give away her old ride, am I doing it wrong?
Absolutely covid tax FTW, cash in while you can ;)
You should see some of the rusty pieces of crap kids bikes people are asking $100 for over in the west

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
More fork crimes, the kids edition.
The mistake seems weird when you see the tyres basically have arrows which show how it should’ve been done.
View attachment 370347View attachment 370348View attachment 370349
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kew...rce=com.apple.uikit.activity.copytopasteboard

Not sure which is more offensive, price or description.
what a steal...Now with new seat, so my son and 6 of his closest mates can be seated in comfort (just missing the TIOGA stitching down the side)