Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Minlak

custom titis
I am noticing a lot of the facebook market place ads just have no responses at all on them lately - Like they are ignored - I think the bubble in market may have burst - Although I am noticing an influx of stationary trainer ads wanting too much money for it.

moorey

call me Mia
I am noticing a lot of the facebook market place ads just have no responses at all on them lately - Like they are ignored - I think the bubble in market may have burst - Although I am noticing an influx of stationary trainer ads wanting too much money for it.
Some groups are banning people who comment or lol on COVID bikes...and people are just tired of laughing.
There’s MORE reasonably priced bikes....but. I shortage of idiots still.

Minlak

custom titis
Some groups are banning people who comment or lol on COVID bikes...and people are just tired of laughing.
There’s MORE reasonably priced bikes....but. I shortage of idiots still.
Yeah I noticed that but I was meaning no comments all - usually there are people tagging people or a random question etc

I find a good source of idiocy in the people commenting about 12 spd eagle chainrings being chewed up and fucked when it exactly how it looks from new.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
$700-800 on a good day. :oops:View attachment 371625H
Beat me to it. Also a cracknfail from possibly an earlier era for similar monies. Not sure how much success these people are having anymore?

On the flip side, I jumped in to help out a poor fella with a mildly optimistic price on a new brakeset ($50 under retail). Some people are definitely stacking on too early with some of these ads.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk