Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
What makes this a douche listing?
Shit one !
Hang your head high knowing you didn't cash in on covid, but its sad to see those you have helped kicking dirt in the face of the seller you convinced to help the kid out.
We are still learning, even at 50... or nearly there in my case.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I am assuming, and please feel free to shoot me down...But a bike less than 1 year old would surely be covered under warranty, most decent mountain bike frames are lifetime warranty and 1 year on parts.
sounds sus to me!
and for $5.5K you think he could throw in the pedals and bidon cages, tight arsed roadies!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I am assuming, and please feel free to shoot me down...But a bike less than 1 year old would surely be covered under warranty, most decent mountain bike frames are lifetime warranty and 1 year on parts.
sounds sus to me!
and for $5.5K you think he could throw in the pedals and bidon mounts, tight arsed roadies!
most top tube cracks don’t get warranties anymore, around the seatpost i see people getting replacements, but middle of top tube is usually garage door, maccas drive thru eg al

Last edited:

ausdb

Being who he is
Cracked frame $5500
Have you got a link to the page this is on, Is the crack on the seat stay? Ye olde eyes are not so good on the phone screen these days.
Even if Spec don't do crash replacement there's two places in Perth that could repair that for him if he was serious.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Good old top tube cranks.
View attachment 372529
I prefer head tube cranks.

Have you got a link to the page this is on, Is the crack on the seat stay? Ye olde eyes are not so good on the phone screen these days.
Even if Spec don't do crash replacement there's two places in Perth that could repair that for him if he was serious.
Easy...easy...dude wants this to be someone else's problem.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
seems to be taken down, i can’t see it anymore