Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

cammas

Seamstress
Anyone know this douche bag? I looked at this for myself a while back and decided not to get it not because it’s pink but I want a 29er, it was sold for $1500. This dick has covered it in black tape to cover up that’s it’s a Juliet model which is Meridas ladies version of the 120 and changed the bars.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If that doesnt get you and you actually complete the build, your first ride on the bigshit will wipe any smile off your face. They were truly fucking awful
Which is odd. I had a bunch of Norco dh bikes back in that era and they ran the same suspension system.

I had a few dh bikes with 24 inch rear wheels as well, and they were lots of fun.

How could one of the biggest brands get things wrong? That doesn't sound believable.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Which is odd. I had a bunch of Norco dh bikes back in that era and they ran the same suspension system.

I had a few dh bikes with 24 inch rear wheels as well, and they were lots of fun.

How could one of the biggest brands get things wrong? That doesn't sound believable.
Should I just list the things they haven't fucked up? It would be quicker.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Anyone know this douche bag? I looked at this for myself a while back and decided not to get it not because it’s pink but I want a 29er, it was sold for $1500. This dick has covered it in black tape to cover up that’s it’s a Juliet model which is Meridas ladies version of the 120 and changed the bars.
View attachment 373216
Do you even bike modification?!

Bars $700
Tape $300

If it got new grips and a chain lube as well that's amazing value

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

RichJS

Likes Dirt
Should I just list the things they haven't fucked up?
No, tell us what you don't like about it. I still have my 2004 BigHit Expert in the garage (with 2010 Boxxers and a couple of more minor "upgrades") and I'm curious to compare with my experiences of it.

Edit: That's odd, I quoted oddjob but forum has it as oliosky..

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Pretty good deal when you consider elsewhere it must be "price at $5 million ono". Landing a 5 million dollar deal for only 70K, must feel as cheap and easy as picking up rocks in the outback!