Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
No. I’m not sure what she’s actually ‘selling’
Yes, that’s a dog lolly on the floor.
Sigh.. more random anybodies selling stuff on the internet that just gets weirder and weirder and there is always something odder that the last one.
Must be an elaborate deep state plot to entertain us all with more internet comedy and keep us away from the important stuff since it couldn't possibly be real, could it......errr.........

Note to self: Make sure dog turds are removed before attempting to sell anything. Apparently this wasn't known to be a pre requisite thing to do.

sbm

Likes Bikes
No, I won't just let people enjoy spending their money on nice things. Buying a bicycle that expensive is a douche thing. You could have bought a perfectly extravagant $7,000 bike, and spent the other $13,000 dollars on your family (or straight up, why not a charity for starving blind amputee babies in Syria?) But you didn't.

If TV has taught me anything, people that own Yetis and S-Works are going to the Bad Place!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
No, I won't just let people enjoy spending their money on nice things. Buying a bicycle that expensive is a douche thing. You could have bought a perfectly extravagant $7,000 bike, and spent the other $13,000 dollars on your family (or straight up, why not a charity for starving blind amputee babies in Syria?) But you didn't.

If TV has taught me anything, people that own Yetis and S-Works are going to the Bad Place!
Its a 19k RRP bike NEW but Spech look after their Sworkers and even heading in for the first time, you would get a few thousand knocked off the price. For the loyal, 15k or below.

Then the issue of no warranty on a lightweight 19k bike and its secondhand.

He would need the right Dentist to come along, even then I would say he would still only get 11ish for that bike. Unless there is a shortage :rolleyes:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Its a 19k RRP bike NEW but Spech look after their Sworkers and even heading in for the first time, you would get a few thousand knocked off the price. For the loyal, 15k or below.

Then the issue of no warranty on a lightweight 19k bike and its secondhand.

He would need the right Dentist to come along, even then I would say he would still only get 11ish for that bike. Unless there is a shortage :rolleyes:
Surely he's got enough money from his recording career to just take it?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

I got my yeti for the same price as a beaten up reign, in the current market.

I have ridden a reign, I prefer the yeti.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
How many times were dentists mentioned?
None I have read but he's getting smashed as the frontman for Matchbox 20 :p

Look, the seller is the front man for Matchbox 20, so cost would not have been a consideration!
Matchbox 20 royalties not paying enough these days ?!

iconic

Likes Dirt
This guy got burnt with the whole s works thing, bought a road bike that was falesy advertised as a s works (ie repainted/stickered but not disclosed to buyer), but in fact is the same frame as a s works!

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Ackland

chats d'élevage
This guy got burnt with the whole s works thing, bought a road bike that was falesy advertised as a s works (ie repainted/stickered but not disclosed to buyer), but in fact is the same frame as a s works!
The "it's the same frame" argument is bollocks.
They were laid up and molded to be SWORKS frames but didn't meet the weight criteria in QC and so were sold off cheaper.

Guy had it painted as an SWORKS

Not an SWORKS.