Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Yeah good points, was (kinda) joking with my previous response. Just also a bit scarred from the extreme levels of tyre kickers and bullshit I went through last time (and for the record asking 57 questions and ultimately deciding it's not for you is fine, asking those same 57 questions then offering a third of what it's listed for is not).
yeah its a fine line. i generally also am never in a rush to sell the thing I'm selling so I'm usually pretty insistent on price. I know what ive got.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
A guy I worked with had the police turn up one night accusing him of doing burnouts in town. Not guilty (this time) and he took the police to his shed where the commode was on his hoist with the driveline on the floor. Then he realised the police were looking at the 30 or more road signs he had screwed to the walls as 'art'. They suggested he drop those back to a main roads depot not far from him and nothing would be said. Signs went back then after a month new signs starting filling walls again.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah but has a unicorn straight steerer (albeit backwards mounted) Rockshox thru axle fork.
Still not worth $900 though...
I couldn’t see the price, or any spec. Listing is douche, bike not so bad with a bit of work and negotiating.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Not so much Douche, maybe he knows what he is doing but I cant think any welding on a double cut alu frame is going to last. Maybe put inserts in... I am no expert but wouldn't be putting my kids on a cut'n'shut.

Also looks like chop'n'shut is interested in a new venture :oops:

View attachment 378224
The cut looks like what your squids do to a bike....