Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Wake bars are an awesome upgrade. 10yo Quinn bent hers JRA xc trails, no stack.
Yeah but your kids are rough. I haven't had the bars but I've had a couple of Wake stems. Bit hard to bend a stem though. Theoretically.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah but your kids are rough. I haven't had the bars but I've had a couple of Wake stems. Bit hard to bend a stem though. Theoretically.
Stem probably fine......but Quinn definitely wasn't riding more than light XC 3-4y ago.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Wake bars are an awesome upgrade. 10yo Quinn bent hers JRA xc trails, no stack.
That's not a glowing recommendation. Quinn would have to be all of 20kg kitted up? Including the 5kg backpack. Regardless of how hard mini mooreys ride, there's no way a bar should bend under that

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
That's not a glowing recommendation. Quinn would have to be all of 20kg kitted up? Including the 5kg backpack. Regardless of how hard mini mooreys ride, there's no way a bar should bend under that

No, not good. I used to recommend the bars for young kids as an improvement on their Kmart bars, but don't even to that now. Could have been a one off.....but not worth the sleepless nights.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

20kg dropping off a 5m drop at 80km/hr quickly adds up in Nm force though! Poor bars