Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

PJO

in me vL comy
not a listing per se, but some cunt has blocked the suez canal again. Definitely a douche move

Luckily it only lasted a few hours.

If you would like to nerd out and watch the commentary of the incident look at the video in this guys tweet:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I'm a bit confused by the battery info..if he is jamming 84v into a 72v string, bad stuff will happen!...don't want to be around when all that gets hot and goes BANG!!

Jpez

Down on the left!
I don’t know what section to put this in. I’m also really not sure what I’ve been searching for in market place for FB to think this is something I’d like to buy.
Anyway if anyone has been searching long and hard for a tooth ring this is your lucky day.
E36AA093-2940-4A17-B8BA-9223D7F26A9F.png

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Want to de-value your high end bike so you will never be able to sell it? Give it a rat rod paint job.

View attachment 393072
That one has been popping on Facebook marketplace for a while - it’s legit and quite a well done paint job. Previous ads had much better photos. I quite like it even if he spelled ‘patina’ wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
I don’t know what section to put this in. I’m also really not sure what I’ve been searching for in market place for FB to think this is something I’d like to buy.
Anyway if anyone has been searching long and hard for a tooth ring this is your lucky day.View attachment 393067
Two sad face emojis. Is that because it says it’s a “size small” hence it won’t fit?