Down-Single-Gravel-Country build.. yea you heard me..

fastrider gus

super huck
Few more updates to the BBE.. I've been doing 4 week swings at work so plenty of time for online shopping, absolutely bugger all time for tinkering and riding! Good day on the tools today, ill be out on the trails for the next week..

-Litespeed Ti post
-NOS leather SLR with some saddle grease treatment
-Lizardskinz saddle bag for a multi tool, car keys and maybe a chokito or 2
-Goodyear tanwalls (not sure if I'm 100% happy with the tone of this tan wall.. because that is clearly more of a priority than actual function )
-J.A.B. bolts gold washers for exxxxtra sweg
-ESI fat foamies to help the old broken wrists

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Im doin it.. who wants em when I crack the sad's after falling over once..

Just make sure when you fall over that it is either a very embarrassing should not have happened public fall (like hopping off to join the queue at a really busy cafe on a Saturday morning) or from being very epic and out of line with the intended purpose of the shoes, but with nobody around to be like "holy shit dude! You nearly nailed it...".

fastrider gus

super huck
I had a really good lap at Mt Gunjin today, absolutely love the clip-ins! I managed to get in and out of them with minimal issues. I did have one spill but that was not pedal related, and didnt end up all tangled in the bike somehow!
The Starling is bloody fantastic, it feels right at home on fast flowy singletrack and it deals with rocks and jumps surprisingly well. Its only 90mm on the rear but with the long/slack geo it really encourages you to go harder! It's very connected to the trail compared to a 160mm enduro rig. Square edges on rocks and roots just become a bit of a lip to launch off to clear the next obstacles, no chain slapping around means every move feels smooth as butter.
I've gone for a 33/15t gear and it's bang on for all round shenanigans, Mt Gunjin reminds me of Youyangs quite a bit, maybe a bit taller but very similar gradients on the trails. Anything steeper and I would need to go for 16t on the rear, but that would take a big bite out of the cruising speed for flatter stuff.
The Goodyears are great out there with a bit of moisture, didn't encounter any grip issues.

This bike is an absolute grin-machine, im really looking forward to exploring some different spots around the state with it.

fastrider gus

super huck
I ordered some of these fancy aftermarket lever blades for the Starling and Zerode when I made the change to formulas, postman pat finally came through with the goods!
RGbikecomponents on insta.

Eta November for more excessive upgrades

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I ordered some of these fancy aftermarket lever blades for the Starling and Zerode when I made the change to formulas, postman pat finally came through with the goods!
RGbikecomponents on insta.

Eta November for more excessive upgrades

Big improvement over the stock levers hey! Saw your others on the Zerode on Insta.. I've got an identical setup (polished C4s with silver RGBC levers) on the S14 and absolutely love them.

fastrider gus

super huck
Big improvement over the stock levers hey! Saw your others on the Zerode on Insta.. I've got an identical setup (polished C4s with silver RGBC levers) on the S14 and absolutely love them.
Nice mate, yea they feel great!
Well made, the bearings feel smooth as butter