Down-Single-Gravel-Country build.. yea you heard me..

fastrider gus

super huck
It's pretty crazy how all the little things add up when you're building a custom bike!
Just as a guide, the frame was about 4.8k landed, wheels were close to the same.
I have not kept receipts as this thing took me months to piece together!
I have also not stopped spending money on it just yet
Rode the Black Pearl with the local Margaret River groms yesterday, epic fun! Feels great over flow trails and jumps..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

fastrider gus

super huck
Nice rig
What’re the Ti bars like?
Yea they feel great! I've got big cushy grips to help with old wrist injuries so I can't really feel the full damping benefits of the Ti bar, but they look bloody trick.. also, first propper ride I had a little OTB spill and the bike drove straight into a big rock, right on the bars. barely a mark on em..

fastrider gus

super huck
I started chasing a small creak from the crank area, I was surprised at how rough the bearings felt for how much riding I've done on this thing so I've had to order a new set. Aparrently the 19mm internal race is an odd size.. I really miss my old local bearing shop back in Geelong, he had every sized bearing you could imagine in stock, not once did he ever have to order anything in for me. It's gonna take a while to find all the good shops over here, google only gets you so far..
I don't think the bearings were the cause of the creak but I'll give it all a good birthday anyway.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Dunno if you've looked at them already, but I've used Statewide for some bits before, but they might be aimed at the heavy duty industries than you're looking for?

fastrider gus

super huck
Dunno if you've looked at them already, but I've used Statewide for some bits before, but they might be aimed at the heavy duty industries than you're looking for?
Yea thats who I went to just now, they had a store pretty close by to where im staying in Freo. I think these are a little small for what they usually have in stock but he was willing to help out and get some ordered for me.