Down-Single-Gravel-Country build.. yea you heard me..

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Yea thats who I went to just now, they had a store pretty close by to where im staying in Freo. I think these are a little small for what they usually have in stock but he was willing to help out and get some ordered for me.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Assume you went to the one in Bibra Lake then? Near my hood!

Rorschach

Yea mate that's the one, it's not a bad spot around here, lovin the feel of Freo!
Should tee up a ride this weekend!

Ha, I'm super slow! But I'm planning to be up at Kalamunda at dawn on Sunday if you're keen

fastrider gus

super huck
Ha, I'm super slow! But I'm planning to be up at Kalamunda at dawn on Sunday if you're keen
All G mate, I'm always down for social rides! If I've got the Starling back together by then I'll be there for sure, if not I'll be heading for some flow trails on the Zerode

Rorschach

All G mate, I'm always down for social rides! If I've got the Starling back together by then I'll be there for sure, if not I'll be heading for some flow trails on the Zerode

Nice! I'll ping you if I head out, you can wait at the top while I walk up Gunjin

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Noooo, that's shit!!!

Haven't storage facilities all got cctv everywhere and sign-ins etc?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just got a call from the storage place. My unit got broken into, bike is gone.
I will pay $1000 to anyone that finds it or the teeth of the scumbag that took it.
Whaaaatttt !!!!

You aren't having much luck lately.

Hope they find the chunts and you get the bike back safely :(

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I'm guessing there's no insurance at your storage unit either? Isn't at mine.

Regardless, truly shitty news and I'll clothesline anyone I see on them in person first and ask questions later.