Downhill/Freeride HD short film with GoPro

nskz

Likes Dirt
Just noticed in your Youtube video that you noted that you wish it 'looked up' more. Do you run the Gopro inverted in the mount? When you run it inverted you can easily point it up enough and with the latest firmware there is an option to flip the video the gopro records so you don't have to flip it when you edit it.

razzeldazzel

Likes Dirt
Just noticed in your Youtube video that you noted that you wish it 'looked up' more. Do you run the Gopro inverted in the mount? When you run it inverted you can easily point it up enough and with the latest firmware there is an option to flip the video the gopro records so you don't have to flip it when you edit it.
Yeah I found out all this after! I'd never used one before, a friend had just got one and i didn't want to fiddle with flipping the mount, i just hopped the wide range of the lense would get everything. I'm going to have a another go in three weeks with two extra camera's, two friends free roaming on the sides and one with the mount inverted on the chest - should be good, i like seeing the cockpit from that angle rather than from the top of the helmet.

THE Manik Man

Likes Dirt
Nice one at 9:30 looks pretty well to flat, there is no need to pedal at that ladder. The downhill track that starts off the left is the best one up there and why didn't you guys hit the switches on the other track its heaps more fun then belting down at that ski jump.

razzeldazzel

Likes Dirt
Nice one at 9:30 looks pretty well to flat, there is no need to pedal at that ladder. The downhill track that starts off the left is the best one up there and why didn't you guys hit the switches on the other track its heaps more fun then belting down at that ski jump.
Yeah, switches is probably more exciting than hitting the ski jump - however i'm trying to master my fear at the moment with that jump haha, i broke my collar bone off that one last year =]

razzeldazzel

Likes Dirt
And probably went too big at 9:30 haha, only just short from the flat and that's a decent height up there

THE Manik Man

Likes Dirt
Yeah, switches is probably more exciting than hitting the ski jump - however i'm trying to master my fear at the moment with that jump haha, i broke my collar bone off that one last year =]
i use to try and hit it brakeless till we had to call the chopper in for a dude. (all F*#ked up, never really tried to do it after that)

razzeldazzel

Likes Dirt
i use to try and hit it brakeless till we had to call the chopper in for a dude. (all F*#ked up, never really tried to do it after that)
Yeah brakeless is how i did mine on it, got way too confident and landed over the front in the little gully after haha. Haven't hit it properly since.

bigred2284

Likes Bikes
i love this place

i love the video and i love the tracks. im not the best rider so i go a bit slower but i still have loads of fun here whenver i can get there