Downhill/Freeride tracks in Sydney?

Syndicated

Likes Dirt
As the title says. Is there anything else apart from Oxford Falls and Red Hill? I know Ourimbah has a good downhill track which I might check out some time. Is there anything worth checking out at Hornsby Heights or Lucas Heights? Is there any other locations in Sydney that I have missed, with decent downhill trails that are preferably long, steep and technical.

Syndicated

Likes Dirt
Can you describe the track a little, for example what is the elevation like, how long is the track, is there much pedaling involved, how technical is it?

shifty1

Squid
if u dont mind a bit of travel try out campeltown way there is heaps out there but im not telling where coz if people find out the tracks will go to hell

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
if u dont mind a bit of travel try out campeltown way there is heaps out there but im not telling where coz if people find out the tracks will go to hell
True, but you do realise that there is a thread dedicated to the place though.... ?

ChemoDave

Squid
Yellowmundee

Or just use Youtube........... It'll give you the vid's of guys that have done the track and you can get an idea on what its like.

Theres plenty on there of Menai......................................................

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Theres heaps around. Just need to know where to look and who to be friendly with ;)

Theres one in Hornsby Heights that you might like, PM me for more info.

ChemoDave

Squid
Chicken Run, Blaxland.:eek:

Can anyone give me a link to a guy on here that has taken pictures out there. I found it linked on here about a week ago:), But have lost it in thread world somewhere:mad:.

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt
Um Menai, Chicken Run, OBR and a place down in campbelltown.. are all pretty fun. But if your looking for long DH you have to travel outside sydney