Downhill & Freeriders

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hear there as I have some family friends who live in clarendon (I think it's call) but they love the riding down there

taibo

Eats Squid
posted this in wrong thread...major lol.
for all you MONT24HR crazy mofo's...
just a friendly reminder that it is GAME ON in under 3 weeks! :D:p:)
i believe everyone in your team has been doing some riding/training of some sort except for Judd and Blake...the mountain gods will punsuh them and they will pay the price:p LOL!

next Saturday some of the boys and I will be heading down to Kowan for some riding and scoping...PM me if you are interested in joining us.

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
Sunday

Hi, I am new in this thread, normally hang in others. A few of us are looking at shuttling sun morn starting at bulli.... Any1 keen to hookup?
Neil

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Neil,

I am still an invalid due a nose operation this week.

I'll be up for some shuttles with you gents soon.

Do you get any weekdays free, or just weekends?

There is a quiet crew that operates in the week normally via SMS.

Judd

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
Keen

Neil,

I am still an invalid due a nose operation this week.

I'll be up for some shuttles with you gents soon.

Do you get any weekdays free, or just weekends?

There is a quiet crew that operates in the week normally via SMS.

Judd
Hope the nose job heals soon..... How long b4 you might be back???

Officially I work m-f 8-5, but I am way keen to sneek in a session midweek every week or every 2 nd.... So if I can get in da loop, it would be sweet to catchup midweek.
So yea am keen Judd. Go redbulls......

Last edited:

stinky dee

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
Just noticed some of you head out to menai on weekdays. Me and my mate are getting back into DH and are heading out to menai tomorrow so was wondering if any of you want to catch up for a ride? (always better with other dudes to push you along a bit).
I was also hoping to meet some other DHers to do shuttles on W'ends cause i got a duel cab hilux and driver if needed but mates arn't alwasys available.
Anyway, let me kwow and i can P.M. my number
Cheers, Stinky

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off James....

AM at kenty?

Stinky - I live at Menai, PM me when you go out and we can tee up some rides. Out there as often as possible.

Judd

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If anyone else is keen I'm heading to oxy Saturday morning and heading to kentlyn on thursday with Judd and Neil for some AM action

zoidberg

Hooraaay, I'm helping!
Hi, my names Nathan, I'm addicted to bikes...

Umm, yeh, it's weird.

So, Monday or Tuesday next week, anyone keen for a gravity assisted ride? Wherever, sydney ish, happy to get a bit of mileage sth or nth, whatever, but, need an extra shuttle driver? I'm in, no shuttle vehicle or towball unfortunately, but can meet you where I need to be!

I like walks on the beach and beer.

taibo

Eats Squid
two more effin' sleeps!

yieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!

i CAN NOT wait!!!

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
two more effin' sleeps!

yieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!

i CAN NOT wait!!!
ahhhhhh haha!
im so under prepared!
just cant wait for more heckle infested super fast drifting downhill sections :)
Mmmmmmm

BTW, Me, pete and judd are leaving syds about lunchtime friday, you mad boon dog.