Downhill & Freeriders

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
F*CK yeah!!!

its too late to worry about being prepared now...we have going to have some e.p.i.c. fun!!!
I know maaaan, Kiwis! pffffffffffft!
Ill be right :)

Hope theres heckle, quite fond of a touch of heckling on the trail...

dominator

Likes Dirt
I thought this was a DH/FR thread... Disappointed guys!!! lol

but seriously who wants to ride this weekend? Local pushies on Sunday anyone??

Good luck in Canberra!

nickz

Likes Dirt
I thought this was a DH/FR thread... Disappointed guys!!! lol

but seriously who wants to ride this weekend? Local pushies on Sunday anyone??

Good luck in Canberra!
My bike is up for sale, so no riding until I get another bike! I've been off it for a while.

taibo

Eats Squid
My bike is up for sale, so no riding until I get another bike! I've been off it for a while.
going to join us and get an xc bike nick?
DH is DEAD in Sydney...:)

Good luck in Canberra boys, just tell Blake to taper off the training this week.
this made me LOL for real! hahahha!

I am back.... But, I am racing the mont in Canberra this weekend...! Maybe next weekend mate..?
i never thought id see the day when you openly admit to racing xc!

Last edited:

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Blow me Tai!!

You missed put today, found a good xc loop, 3.5km, out at kentlyn. Much preferred it to appin... I'll take you there one day :) and try and keep up! See ya tomorrow mate...

As for DH, next weekend we are on Adam!! Awaba styles!

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great ride today Judd and Peter, I'm going to come down and ride kentlyn again for sure. I'll even try and come down and ride little menai on the small bike.

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good Luck tomorrow guys we all knwo you can beat that WTSFLC thread boys in thier body hugging lycra.

Anyone know someone selling some Dh forks as I stuffed mine this morning at Oxford falls

Last edited:

genetic_injury

Likes Dirt
So how did you guys go in the mont? Did you all survive or are you still riding?
We did quite well considering we did no training and half the team were riding Am bikes. If we didn't stop because of the rain i reckon we would have finished between 30-40 in our catergory. Not to bad for a bunch of hacks.

http://www.mont24.com.au/documents/mont2011_lapsplits_final.pdf

Big thanks to Tai for organising the tents and the support crew without this our first experience of 24 hour racing would not have been so enjoyable.

Bring on the Scott

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What are people thoughts for a Mt Rowdy adventure on the weekend June 25/26>?

Can stay at the Rape Huts, GCCM... About $20ea a night. Do Rowdy one day, then try out some other canberra action the next... Leave to come home around lunch Sunday...

Much better as an overnighter!

Register within.

dominator

Likes Dirt
What are people thoughts for a Mt Rowdy adventure on the weekend June 25/26>?

Can stay at the Rape Huts, GCCM... About $20ea a night. Do Rowdy one day, then try out some other canberra action the next... Leave to come home around lunch Sunday...

Much better as an overnighter!

Register within.
Count me in!!