Downhill & Freeriders

Yeti-Brenno

Likes Dirt
menai DH

Hey all,
My names brendon and im looking at maybe riding at menai on saturday. Im new to this area as im from canberra and i am just up for easter. So if anyone can pm me with tracks or anything i could ride saturday that would be awesome .
Cheers brenno :)

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just putting it out there to see if anyone would be interested in a Taree trip? As I have been watching some vids of the trails there and they look great

nickz

Likes Dirt
Taree

You'll love the Taree trails. Saturday 7am they have a group ride, which I tagged along with when I went. They park on Buckett's Way next to the tip, you'll see all the cars parked there. Great guys who love riding and are happy to have new people riding with them.

nickz

Likes Dirt
I should be picking my bike up on Friday hopefully!! I work Saturday and Sunday, but will be sweet for the weekend after!!!

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I should be picking my bike up on Friday hopefully!! I work Saturday and Sunday, but will be sweet for the weekend after!!!

Ohhh man, im free this weekend but will be in queensland next weekend :(

Anyone keen to go check out Rimbah this weekend with me? or anywhere else?

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went to ourimbah today with the 6" bike and rode the xc and the Dh trail and I tell you it was a lot of fun. The Dh trail is looking great and will be great with the Dh bike

BiG BirD

Likes Dirt
Mid week dh anyone?

Hey guys I am moving to a new job and have some time on my hands. Just wanted to see if anyone is keen for a ride Friday or a next week (between Monday and Wednesday). I'm thinking Menai, ourimbah (not to sure were the dh track is though) or oxie. Cheers

Last edited: