Downhill & Freeriders

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Yeah I'll be up for that.

Also if the weather holds out anyone up for oxy on Monday around mid day
Sweet, lets hope it dries out for next weekend. Well sort a time later in the week....

I can't do Monday oxy, I gotta work

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Didn't get sleep today between shifts so I'm going to head to oxy on Tuesday instead as I need the sleep

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
l should be ok for monday arvo - hoping to be home around 3pm.

I can shit in the woods, if that helps James...

Petercass

Likes Dirt
not a bad ideal blakis...... early lap then another lap around 630 with andy and luke!!!!

btw

anyone got some forks they wanna lend/sell ?? mine are rooooted
150mm +
fox 32,36 or even rockshox lyrik!

Petercass

Likes Dirt
Blake.... Will that work ? Start first lap around 4 then relax/ fk around at oxi then second lap at about 6-630 whatever time everyone can get there... Ill be doing it on my new am rig!

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Blake.... Will that work ? Start first lap around 4 then relax/ fk around at oxi then second lap at about 6-630 whatever time everyone can get there... Ill be doing it on my new am rig!
Peter, regarding forks someone I knowaybe selling a set of marz ti 55 you want me to find find

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just weighed the AM bike at 16.3kg yes that's right 16.3kgs
no wonder you were climbing faster then I was Blake

Trying to find a new bike now thinking a rocky mountain slayer or altitude or giant reign

Last edited:

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Blakes farts weigh more than that bloody trek (Take that how ever you like {light bike or heavy farts :])

Awesome bike. Want that seatpost...!!!

BTW Oxy AM is the shit....

THE SHIT!

Havent had more fun on the smll bike anywhere else... (Except a 4am lap of Mt Cowan) eek!